I took way too many pictures on our trip so i figured the best way to blog them might be to do slide shows for all the different things we ended up doing ~ you can't say we didn't have fun!
One of the first things the kids did while we were there was go to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum with both of their grandmas, their aunt bean and cousin kaden.
We were lucky enough to have the kids get a few swim lessons at grandma LaKay's pool. Miss Tawnee did a great job with them.
Grandpa Scott was a trooper and even got in with them a few times during free swim. I think that if you look close enough you will notice who was the first to do the noodle trick (aiming the noodle and blowing water threw them) and who was probably regretting that decision by the end!
We were able to enjoy spending some time with Joe's brother Jeff & his adorable family. We spent a day at a place called Boondocks. This included Go-Karts - even for Rookie's, Bumper Boats, Miniature Golf, Laser Tag, Kiddie Cove... you name it we did it. I wasn't joking when I said I took way too many pictures.
I am not sure if you will be able to pick out the "threat" on the water squirting bumper boats... so i will give you a hint - he's wearing a gray shirt!
I am going to be one happy camper when blogging this is over! phew!
Aunt L took our boys and cousin kaden to the "jumpy place"...
The last thing we did was go to Raging Waters - it was so good to get to see our sis-in-law erin there as well!
yeahhhhh - back to the day to day bloggin'!!!
Regionals Day 2!
4 years ago




















2 comments:
fun! But the pics were too small! I couldn't see all of them very well, what was I doing wrong???
Looks like you had fun!
There is a "view all images" tab you can click on under each slide show that will let you see each individual photo larger. HTH
Post a Comment