Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i'm still here

it seems i have dropped off the blogging world the past month but will try and get caught up soon. i have some posts that i have started and just need to finish as well as recent things. to remind myself, i need to post about our seemingly never ending remodeling project(s), our trip to Sequim's Olympic Game Park, Easter, a lovely little vacation to Hawaii with my big sis and also joe and the kid's outings to 'salamander swamp'. Oh yeah, i can't forget that our good friends finally bit the bullet and bought a boat ~ something they have wanted for sometime ~ and so we should have pics to post being out on the lake (just hope the weather warms up soon so we can actually get in the water next time).

1 comment:

Patrick and Krystine said...

I was a little worried, but I'm glad your back! I'll be checking often for those new posts!