My friend Maria & I wanted to see what it was like to run
Regionals Day 2!
4 years ago
by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd build self esteem first, and the house later.
I'd fingerpaint more, and point the finger less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging and less tugging.
I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I'd model less about the love of power,
And more about the power of love.
4 comments:
I thought everyone poses like that right before the finish line. I know I am a big dork!! That was fun. I am actually dying to run again. I think I am starting to heal, so I got to get back on track!! That was definatley good times.
GO YOU!!! That's great, I wish you lived out here and I could have a running partner! We should run a race together one day.
We really should Krystine!! Maybe even next time we roll into town we could see if there is one happening that we could do!!!
You are a better woman than I.
Post a Comment