Sunday, April 20, 2008

maria tagged me!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago... I was a nanny in Park City, UT to two adorable kids named gabby & luc. I was getting ready for my upcoming wedding. Probably filling out all sorts of immigration documents.

2. What is on my to-do list for today? Go to church, have our HT'ers over, make fajitas to go with the guac i made yesterday, relax.

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Joe says i would blow it on meaningless crap and he could be right(for once) but i think it would be nice to be able to travel a bit, have savings so not to ever worry, and give myself a nice little allowance every week.

4. 3 Bad habits... I eat way too much candy and junk. I leave paper piles all over the house. I like to pop zits as a stress reliever.

5. Places I have lived... Aylmer Ontario Canada, Stirling Alberta Canada, Rexburg Idaho, Lethbridge Alberta Canada, Edmonton Alberta Canada, Sendai Japan, Banff Alberta Canada, Park City & Deer Valley Utah, Provo Utah, Portland Oregon, Yuma Arizona, Auburn Washington. Phew!

6. Places I have worked... East Side Gas King, Avis Rent A Car, Nissan Body Shop, Auto Detailer (for like 2 weeks), Photo Technician, Japanese Tour Guide, Nanny extraordinaire, Meeting Coordinator for a travel agency, Admin. assistant for Wintergreen at Midway, Receptionist at a downtown Pdx law firm.
7. Things people don't know about me... I was a boy in a movie when I was eight yrs old. I heard that it never got finished but it was with actors like James Garner, Stuart Margolin (The Rockford Files), Billy Dee Williams... I got paid $80 and got to miss a couple of days of school.

So i guess I should tag someone... ummm I tag Kimber.

5 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

ugh! Why not Lisa? She's already done this and she could just refer you to a past blog.

Alright, I'll do it, but it'll be awhile while I think.

TheFlammfam said...

My brother's like to pop zits too! I don't know if it relieves stress for them, but as a teenager if I didn't pop my own, my brother David would gladly convince me to let him do it...is that weird? Also, that is soooo cool that you were in a movie, I like the pics!

The Mendenhall's said...

How fun. I was suprised at how much I did not know about you. I guess you learn something new everday.

Em said...

The Rockford files ehh! I should look that up on netflix and see if it exists

san said...

sorry em, the name of the movie i was in was called Pure Escape. Some of the actor(s) I mentioned were in the rockford files. Sorry to confuse.