So it is now May and I really hope that the weather perks up a bit around here. It can really get "old" and for me is very non-motivating. I swear, the sun comes out and i am all over the place. I even get out and walk/jog. If I lived somewhere sunnier I bet I would be a lot thinner. :o)
Speaking of thinner... I rarely buy things that aren't a screaming deal but I have had my eye on this jacket for sometime now and decided to get it. I love it but Joe HATES it and said that it is not flattering on me at all, never wanted to see it on me and to take it back. I wanted to see if everyone else agreed so here it is...

so... what do you think?
Speaking of thinner... I rarely buy things that aren't a screaming deal but I have had my eye on this jacket for sometime now and decided to get it. I love it but Joe HATES it and said that it is not flattering on me at all, never wanted to see it on me and to take it back. I wanted to see if everyone else agreed so here it is...

so... what do you think?





9 comments:
Oh! I think it's cute!! Dark background behind you makes it hard to see if you look fat, but I don't think it does.
I don't think Joe knows what he's talking about.
After a second look...You don't look fat anywhere. I'm not sure what you are talking about fat-wise.
You are not fat.
thanks kimber - you made my day!
I want that jacket! Keep it!!! Matt hates that style too, but I don't listen to him either. The jacket is hot.
Love the new background and I love the coat. You need to wear it on Sunday. Joe is a weirdo!
Ok, I totally have to agree with all the other comments! I love the jacket, and most guys don't have a great fashion sense anyways! I say keep it, and like maria said wear it on Sunday. Tooo cute and stylish to take back!
Jacket is ugly! Joe is very bright!
I mean, somebody has to tell you the truth.
just make a deal! tell joe to get rid of his sick nasty hats or his sleep ware. I know joe has some nasty cloths you make a deal with. If you want you can make a deal like my wife did to me. she said that if I let her get a new jacket she would throw away one that I hate. Now she has two jackets.
She is quite the deal maker.
Patrick
I saw two ladies at the spa where i visited on Wed. They were both wearing similar jackets. So keep it if you want. It's in style for now. I would like to see more pictures of the parental units occasionally!!! LaKay
Post a Comment