Wednesday, January 14, 2009

fire alarm

This morning Ryland and I went to set up for a New Beginnings Program we are having at church tonight. There were a few other people there as well. We were about 1/2 way done when I heard this horrible noise that would not stop. I looked over to see Ryland directly below the pulled fire alarm. Wonderful! Knowing that there was nothing we could do but wait for the firetruck to come and rescue us we headed outside to get away from the awful alarm. The firemen were great of course and had a nice little talk with Ryland and even gave him a sticker.
What trooper's!

5 comments:

MissMeliss said...

Were you just dying?!! You got to love those boys! Never a dull moment--wish I could of been there for all of the excitement! Happy to see that you have acclamated to the beautiful Auburn weather!:)

Tara and Orlando said...

LOL - I didn't hear about that. Dallin will probably try the same thing...once he can reach it that is.

The Mendenhall's said...

I can't help but smile. Your boys are just adorable and I love them, even when they are little stinkers.

Stuart and Kimber said...

I think that's every mother's nightmare! I bet he was thrilled! I bet Wakely and Bridger were jealous! :)

LaKay said...

I am so glad that you are sharing these great moments in your family history. Just think some day he will have a family of his own and you will get to tell stories on him!!!