i got quite a kick out of a few ~ esp #21
2. What makes mom happy? When I give her stuff when she isn’t feeling good – like draw something on a piece of paper and give it to her
3. What makes mom sad? When I don’t do the right things
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child? You were a little tiny girl
6. How old is your mom? 16
7. How tall is your mom? 17
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Sleep
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean up sometimes
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A rockin’ star
11. What is your mom really good at? Cleaning up
12. What is your mom not very good at? Writing cursive
13. What does your mom do for a job? Clean up the kitchen with the vacuum & stuff
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Peaches? Oh yeah –it’s your almond cereal (honey bunches of oats)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you help me do stuff
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Mickey Mouse club house ~NO~ princess! Like Princess Leia
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go to fun places
18. How are you and your mom the same? We are both people
19. How are you and your mom different? You’re a girl and I am a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cuz were families
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He makes more money
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To Target (funny as I haven’t been there but like twice in the past year!)
Bridger wasn’t quite done and wanted more questions so he started making up his own questions like…
What is your favorite flower? Tulips
What were you like when you were a little baby? A little girl and your name was sandi
What was your favorite movie? I think it is sound of music
It was funny because then he started asking me all these questions about himself like what is his favorite superhero and said I did a great job after getting them right.






6 comments:
Fun fun!
I'm going to have to remember to do that when Kylee is older. I love little children and their answers to questions.
I am so going to copy that. How cute. I can't decide if I should ask Blake or Tommy. I would probably get more out of Tommy. That picture of Bridger makes him look so old. When did that happen?
I love the idea! I agree with Maria, I'm going to give this a try! Bye the way, number 21 make me laugh. Nice!
I'm going to copy this as well! He is so cute!
Kids do say the best things. I remember when Joe was about 2 and he got very mad at me. He covered his mouth with both hands and ran down the hall to his bedroom saying "No more kisses for you mom" and slammed the door!!! It is still one of my favorite memories. LaKay
Post a Comment