Thursday, September 3, 2009

First day of school!

Wakely was put into a 3rd/4th grade combo this year so that should be interesting. I heard they put students that work well independently in this class. Go Wakely!
Bridger started his first day of all day kindergarten the next day. When he got home he went straight to his room and crawled into his bed. I think he was a wee bit tired ~ poor kid.
Within a few hours of Bridger being gone he was already asking me to go pick him up from school! Here he is anxiously waiting for the bus.
Ryland is doing Joy School this year with friends from our ward.
This was taken right before dropping him off...
His class of 6... oh and brody too.

4 comments:

Em said...

I agree, your boys are very handsome, they have really grown up. I hope you are enjoying some Mommy time :)

Stuart and Kimber said...

SOOOO cute!!! Love the pics!

LaKay said...

So, what do you do with your time now??? Eat Bon bons???
Love the pictures. They are such handsome kids.

san said...

who ratted me out? they sure are tasty!!