Joe snapped a few photos of the boys before going to church... i think he did a great job!
Regionals Day 2!
4 years ago
by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd build self esteem first, and the house later.
I'd fingerpaint more, and point the finger less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging and less tugging.
I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I'd model less about the love of power,
And more about the power of love.
8 comments:
Absolutely great picturs.
Thanks
Cute! I can't believe you guys are wearing sweaters already!
It's still freaking hot over here!
I am so jealous!
It just happened to be a cooler Sunday so out they came!!! I am happy to say it warmed back up (it is in the high 70's today!!! yeah)
I love those pictures. They are frameable if you ask me. Your boys are just so dang cute.
They are adorable...wait a few years and the girls will be all over your boys. Maybe next week...
LaKay
They are getting sooo big! And are as cute (handsome) as ever.
Such cuties! (no sweaters here yet.)
When did Wakely get braces? I think I remember being told he was getting them but I don't remember him actually getting them. ugh...I'm getting old...
Post a Comment