Tuesday, January 15, 2008

bridger's new habit


lately i have been finding piles of books in the bathroom.



i think we found the culprit.



i wonder where he got this idea from -
any ideas ... daddy dearest?

6 comments:

The Mendenhall's said...

How cute. I love the pics. Nothing like reading a good book when your on the pot.

I love your blog. It is awesome. It gets addicting, doesn't it.

Em said...

so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is. Good thing he is reading :)

theamazingjohnsons said...

Sandi,
I saw the link to your blog on Maria's blog. Bridger is so cute. I have really enjoyed him in my class, just as I enjoyed Wakely. They are just adorable little guys.

jsstephenson said...

Does the term "library" still have any significance for a house. There should be a bookcase in there.

Actually it looks like the male parental unit when he was about that age.

I think it is great that he is using the library!

Keep up the great work.

Skkoughht

Stuart and Kimber said...

Hey! why did you delete your other post?? Hope all is well.

Patrick and Krystine said...

Home office mean anything to you?