Tuesday, January 29, 2008

oh mischievous one ~ how your silence frightens me!



Don't you just hate it when...
You are enjoying a wonderful moment of peace and quiet and then you come to realize why. The little one is either about to or already has gotten into big time trouble. The look Ryland gave me here when I caught him in the act was just too good. I think he thought if he would just sit there and not move (even after I found him) that I would just go away and leave him be. YaRight!

2 comments:

The Mendenhall's said...

I love it! I am just glad that he finally got the gingerbread train out, I mean Christmas was 2 months ago. His face is so cute. How could you ever get mad at him.

Amber said...

Sandy,
It's me, Amber Haider. Do you remember me from my short stint in the Gabriel Park Ward? I found your blog through Emily Bingham. You guys look great and happy. Where are you now? Check us out at haiderfam.blogspot.com
Amber