Tuesday, January 8, 2008

kitchen remodel

WooHoo!! It's about time we have a normal kitchen. I think that a year & a half is long enough don't you? We are so thrilled with the results.

The first pics are from when the previous owners lived here so you get an idea of how grand it was ...



Addition of new appliances and the beginning of the demolition...

new tile floor (thx to joe) & fresh paintnew cabinets - we're almost there...
Granite countertops - YiPee!

Now all we need is a new fan and recessed lighting!

6 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Looks GREAT!! Congratulations!

Did you lose some counterspace though? It looked like you had a small bar. I bet it's easier to use now.

san said...

Thanks!

We tore that section out as soon as we moved in so as far as I am concerned - I am just thrilled to HAVE a counter!

The Mendenhall's said...

Your kitchen looks so awesome. It was worth all the hard work and wait. You guys deserve it. So when and what will your next project be?

Em said...

I am so happy that you are blogging! Your kitchen looks great. I can't believe how your boys are growing up so much.

Lisa said...

about time joe stops swinging his big red ax and finishes the kitchen

jsstephenson said...

The red axe comment from Lisa seems a little strange. I think that is really Dr. Matt.

Skought