Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I think Lasik eye surgery is out for me

Last week as I took my glasses off to clean them bridger says to me "mom, you look better with your glasses on and when you take them off you don't look better". So, as I am relaying this to Joe later that day wakely agreed by saying "oh yeah, your face doesn't look good when you take your glasses off".

Joe thinks I should get these glasses...
I guess that I should stick with wearing glasses!

4 comments:

Annalisa and Jacob said...

I think you look great with or without your glasses!! I think the boys just don't like "change". My kids are the same way. Little stinkers!

Anonymous said...

How about you post a picture with and one with out and let tha masses decide. Then after reading all the posts, I hope you realize that it does not matter what everyone else thinks of you its what you think of yourself that matters. If you want it go for it. Krystine is really glad she got it done.

Stuart and Kimber said...

Hey, if you want to do it, do it! Almost everyone in your extended family has had it done. (if you count, I think it's more than 10!)

I always think you and Joe always have very fashionable glasses.

Either way, I'm sure you'll always look great. You both just have the knack.

TheFlammfam said...

Well I agree with annalisa...you look good with or without the glasses. Kids are silly...I never wanted my mom to lose weight when I was young because I thought she really wouldn't be my mom anymore. When my dad shaved off his mustasche, I hid in the closet and cried that he wasn't my daddy! So small changes seem monumental to the little ones!