Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my mono

what a a cute kid! we are so blessed to be in his family. a few things he has being doing lately are... flips on the trampoline, had his first cleaning at the dentist (which he did such a good job!), and even posed for a photo shoot with his dad behind the camera... please be warned: they are a bit on the indecent side





5 comments:

Tara and Orlando said...

Holy cow...FLIPS?!? He can't really be that big can he?

Patrick and Krystine said...

Those pictures are so cute, he's such a cute kid! He has the best little smile, I love it!

The Mendenhall's said...

How can you not just love Mono! We sure do! He is an amazing kid. It doesn't suprise me one bit that he is doing flips. I love the underwear shots. You will have to save those ones for his girlfriends.

Anonymous said...

Now that is alot of wood. matt

Stuart and Kimber said...

I can't believe he's so big!!