Sunday, February 22, 2009

wakely's month of b's

This month definitely belonged to wakely. It was a big month for him. He celebrated his eighth birthday, got braces on his teeth, and was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He had both grandma's and his beautiful Aunt L all come from Utah just for him. Bridger sang I am a child of God at the baptism -his first solo act and i thought it was sweet.

5 comments:

san said...

my sister thinks that bridger (in the last pic) looks a lot like Patrick - what do you guys think? I might have to agree that there is a resemblance.

Patrick and Krystine said...

I can see it, his facial expression reminds me of him. He might just be cuter then Pat.

Stuart and Kimber said...

Congratulations Wakely!!!

I had no idea about the braces!! Wowzer!!!

LaKay said...

I'm proud of you Wakely. You looked so handsome standing by your dad in your white suits. I'm glad that I got to come and see you.

Hope you are feeling better soon Sandi. Has your mom gone back home. Our prayers are with you.

Lorraine said...

Sandi and Wakster--Congratz to you both! Wakely way to go Idaho!! What a great step forward in doing whats right!! Sandi I'll be praying and thinking about you. Good luck to all of you. We love and miss you tonz!! The Carters