As many of you are aware,
I had two horrible ectopic pregnancies last year.
Well... I am now 6 weeks PG (i know I am still early)
and we are really hoping for the best. It has been
quite an emotional roller coaster for me the last few weeks
but so far things are looking good and I should
know by the end of next week if
all is in the right place.
~~~~~~
Joe will be in Puerto Rico for the
upcoming month beginning Monday so
my mom (bless her heart) will be here for the next week
or so until I find out what is going on with me.
+ I haven't been feeling so hot so that will be good to have her here for that too. :o)
I had two horrible ectopic pregnancies last year.
Well... I am now 6 weeks PG (i know I am still early)
and we are really hoping for the best. It has been
quite an emotional roller coaster for me the last few weeks
but so far things are looking good and I should
know by the end of next week if
all is in the right place.
~~~~~~
Joe will be in Puerto Rico for the
upcoming month beginning Monday so
my mom (bless her heart) will be here for the next week
or so until I find out what is going on with me.
+ I haven't been feeling so hot so that will be good to have her here for that too. :o)





9 comments:
If you want to call me when I am in PR, please remember that I am four hours ahead of Seattle time. And, I won't be able to answer the phone if I am snorkeling.
joe
Our fingers are crossed and prayers are with you!
Kim,
Thank you for your concern. I will and be as safe as possible while I am snorkeling.
jss
jss,
have fun in pr and enjoy it while you can 'cuz the joke's on you - this one's a girl. i feel it in my left big toe.
san,
hope you get past the yucky part quickly. have fun with your mom!
That's great and we hope all goes well, third time really is the charm!
Marlena,
We hope you are correct. However, it seems as though I only know one recipe.
jss
JSS AND S
congrats on doing your business.
matt
Well, I have been rubbing the "twin germ" on Sandi for a while, so my thoughs are you guys having two. It was contagious in our old ward!(there were four sets of twins!) Hee hee hee!!
Congrats! You will be in my prayers. I'm sorry Joe will be gone for so long but I'm glad your mom is coming to help you out.
Post a Comment